This is the 2nd challenge in Content Academy’s 5 Day Selection Box Challenge that we kicked off a couple of episodes ago.
To recap – every day we have been suggesting a particular style of blog post for you to create. Our challenge is to create and publish that blog post – to join our Content Academy Mastermind Group on Facebook and to share your post on this thread and to check out the other posts others are submitting.
Today your challenge is to create a ‘story’ post.
You can listen to this episode in the player above or look for episode 52 on iTunes.
While creating a story might sound easy, the challenge is to make that story applicable to your blog and niche.
Types of Story
There are many “types” story you can tell as a blogger, but today I really want you to focus in on telling a story that will help you connect with your audience.
Try and give your audience a little bit of context on you, share with them a story that they may not know about you. I don’t mean that it has to be an overly personal story if you don’t want it to be, but make it applicable to you.
- Personal Discovery Story
- A Story as an Analogies and Illustrations
- Success Story
- Failure Story
- Biography/Tell Someone Else’s Story
- How I did it Story
- Imagine If…. Story
- A day in the life Story
- Clear a little time in your diary and to create your post.
- Join the Content Academy MasterMind Group
- Make sure you share your completed article with the group and then check out other people’s posts
- Make sure you’re subscribed to this podcast so you get notified when the next challenge goes live