Challenge: 5 Days to stand out from the crowd
Over the course of the next five days, we are going to show you how to produce various different types of blog posts or videos or indeed podcasts, that will keep your readers engaged over the festive period and help you stand out from the crowd.
If your blog is feeling a little stagnant or you feel like you are struggling to stand out in a crowded blogging world– this is for you. In fact, the next five days are for you!
This episode starts a five-day series that is all about creating content that is going to help you stand out from the crowd. There are so many different types of blog posts that you can create, yet most bloggers limit themselves to one or two at best.
Whether you’re feeling disillusioned, uninspired, uncreative or just a little bored with your blog – over the next few days I want to invite you to tune into this podcast for a series of short daily challenges to create some great pieces of content.
We are going to show you how to write five types of post that will get you noticed and get your blog swinging into action ahead of the festive period and the new year.
How the Challenge Works
Each day I will introduce a new “style” of blog posts. Some you will be familiar with others you may not. Either way, I am going to challenge you to create a blog post in that “style” each day.
I’ll share a few tips on how you might like to approach it and in the show notes share some others article I or indeed other bloggers have written to help you create content in that style.
Your Task Will Be to Do 3 Things:
- Write Your Post – Come up with a relevant topic for your blog and write a post in the style we have addressed in the challenge and publish the post the same day.
- Share with Other Challengers – Join the Content Academy MasterMind Group and share with others participating in the challenge. The group adds accountability and networking opportunities.
- Visit Other Challenger Posts – Leave a comment or follow on social media
- Join the Content Academy MasterMind Group
- Make sure you’re subscribed to this podcast so you get notified when each episode goes live
- Clear a little time in your diary each day to listen to the challenge and to create your post.